Title : Shift Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Close up on duty before 15 Min prior to commencement of duty time
- Take over the shift and releive the Duty Engineer
- Plan and Brief the team for the work during the shift
- Take round of the property
- Ensure all the equipments are running/ operational
- Any abnormality to be brought to the notice of Technical Manager/Estate Manager
- Ensure all the routine checks/inspection are carried out as per schedule
- Ensure all the log books are updated and signed during the shift
- All scheduled maintenance is carried out as per plan
- Ensure proper safety tools/PPE/signages during the work
- All staff is present on duty and well groomed as per standard.
- All complaint of clients are attended in professional way
- Shift cell is not be engaged more than 02 minutes
- Brief the Technical Manager on the activities during the shift
- Take instructions from Technical Manager on any other activity
- Ensure all the area is well lit and no unneccessary lights are on
- Ensure No leakage in the water supply/ drainage system
- Ensure team members maintain level in overhead/under ground tanks
- Call up the power house if power failure is more than 15 Min.
- Intimate to Technical Manager/Technical Manager if power failure is more than 30 min.
- Water body is operational , cleaned and functioning at all time
- Prepare duty roster of staff and share with Technical Manager
- Prepare consumable list by 30th of every month for the coming month and share with Technical Manager for procurement
- Ensure that stock of all logbooks maintained at site
- Store inventory is update and records maintained for all consumed items
- History cards of all the equipments are maintained as per instruction
- Ensure hgiene of equipments and machinery space is maintained including HK
- Prepare and submit DMR to Technical Manager
- Ensure HT meter reading is taken as per schedule and recorded
- Take and calculate the energy consumption reading of all client and submit for authontication to Technical Manager
- Get the readings verified by client on monthly basis
- Ensure all the energy meters of client are working and any defective to be replaced with intimation to cleint
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at email@example.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Read Full Description