Administrative Assistant - Facilities
Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday
Directly support the Facility Management team with on-going facility and team related responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Demonstrate confidence, professionalism, responsiveness and exceptional customer service skills.
- Use good business judgment when responding to the needs of clients, both internal and external.
- Communicate professionally, in a clear and concise manner and display a professional appearance.
- Manage the main receptionist console (switchboard), including greeting guests.
- Ensure the delivery of inbound and outbound mail, express packages, and messenger orders.
- Support functions of the reception desk throughout the course of the day, including opening and closing procedures along with administrative duties of photocopying, scanning, and filing.
- Submit facility work orders to the proper provider as directed on a timely basis.
- Track progress of work orders submitted to monitor status. Report open issues to Facility Management team.
- Assist with the coordination and scheduling of preventative maintenance activities.
- Inventory, order and stock kitchen and office supplies.
- Process and file office invoices for approval. Coordinate with vendors to correct discrepancies and ensure timely payment.
- Assist occupants in scheduling conference rooms and A/V equipment using the online conference
management system or other reservation system.
- Provide conference room support to include room set-up, technology support including AV, catering orders, supplies and clean up.
- Participate in various employee onboarding requirements including the preparation of employee name signage, assign access cards, assigning phone extensions, emergency procedure documents, information packets, etc.
- Support emergency preparedness plans of the office including participation or leadership of the emergency team.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and organization skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Understanding of office technology, systems and equipment.
- Basic understanding of routine accounting methods.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at email@example.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Read Full Description