Title : Executive
Duties & Responsibilities
- He shall be reporting to Estate Manager and would take necessary permissions and directions from him.
- He shall check the attendance of all the Outsourced staff which include Housekeepers, Housekeeping Supervisor, Club Attendant and put up the registers to Property Manager
- He shall be well versed with the housekeeping policies and SOP.
- He shall take round of all the Clubs and premises of the Site.
- He shall inspect the services of Housekeeping at Site.
- He shall co-ordinate with Engineering/ Fire/ Security staff regarding services of Housekeeping.
- He shall be responsible of safe disposal of Horticulture /General waste and maintain a record of it.
- He shall be responsible to maintain the log book of Housekeeping equipment’s and store.
- He shall be responsible for maintenance, accountability of housekeeping store.
- He shall be responsible for Recruitment/Training of Housekeeping Staff.
- He shall be responsible for procurement storage & issue of housekeeping store.
- He shall report the attendance status of Housekeeping Staff in each shift to Technical Manager.
- He shall discuss the daily Housekeeping issues with Assistant Estate Manager to upkeep the Site.
- He shall be responsible to maintain the Tricycle issued to Housekeeping Team.
- He shall be responsible to maintain the serviceability of all the equipment’s under his scope.
- He shall be responsible for timely submission of invoices by the outsourced agency and follow up for the staff salary in time.
- He Shall try to settle down the problems relating to Housekeeping management and in case if it is beyond control he Shall contact the Technical Manager or Property Manager.
- He shall be the link officer of customer relation executive.
- Monitors inventory of all housekeeping supplies ensuring that staff has the necessary supplies available to perform their assignments.
- Receives and confirms deliveries of supplies and services.
- Continually seeks to develop housekeeping policies and procedures to improve the current operation.
- Assists in the training and development of all housekeeping Boys/Maids. Demonstrate leadership and training to staff.
- Assists in managing preparation of schedules and workloads for housekeeping staff ensuring maximum efficiency.
- Brief assigned housekeeping staff, schedule duties and tasks and ensure follow-up.
- Responsible for the general cleanliness of the assigned areas.
- Ensure that all paperwork assigned to this position is completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Responsible for organization, inspection and maintenance of the Housekeeping lockers (beside stateroom service lockers).
- Responsible for all Housekeeping equipment.
- Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
- Conduct pre-event inspections of all rooms, concourses, clubs, seating areas and public areas prior gate opening for every event held at the Arena.
- Recruit, schedule and train all new housekeeping staff members.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Read Full Description