Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and with over $400 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Sequoia, Capital G (Google), and Accel, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath: -
- Deliver process automations in onsite Client engagements to drive successful adoption and increase consumption of UiPath products.
- Provide coaching and on-the-job training to understudying developers from customer and/or partner, including task assignment and guidance.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and document automation workflows and create reusable components.
- Implement and configure programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Analyse business processes to suggest process improvements and develop RPA solutions around them.
- Understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Gather project requirements for and supporting integration with partner products.
- Thoroughly test packages in the environment it will be hosted in or supported deployment environments, with responsibility for overall testing cycle.
- Support existing automations/processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Maintain RPA and monitor the successful execution of automation product.
- Problem-solve issues that arise in day to day running of robotic processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Provide practical and hands-on technical training on UiPath products and best practices to internal and external audiences (IT and business).
- Work closely with the product team to suggest improvements of core functionalities and adding external technologies to the UiPath ecosystem.
- Evangelise UiPath by identifying client needs and delivering the best engineered solution.
- Learn and utilize new exciting technologies and how they integrate with UiPath.
- Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities to expand the UiPath ecosystem.
- Obtain UiPath RPA Developer Advanced Certification within 3 months.
What you will Bring: -
Read Full Description
- Graduates in Computer Science with 3 – 5 years of experience in object-oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, .NET, Java, or Python preferred). Those with more experience may be considered for Senior Consultant appointment.
- Exceptional ability to analyse complex requirements and define technical and functional advanced solutions.
- Advanced skills in analysing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts.
- Knowledge and experience in integrating different applications using web services/ Rest API, etc., as well as of RDBMS and open source DB.
- Proven experience on developing automation solutions using UiPath.
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a must.
- Prior hands-on experience with working with Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Kofax and/or OpenSpan is a strong advantage.
- Skills required: process minded, good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent and native written and spoken proficiency of Thai and English is mandatory with business proficiency in any other language(s) or dialect(s) a plus.
- Process minded with good presentation, communication and articulation skills.
- Strong experience in software delivery using AGILE methodology.
- Excellent individual performer and team player with strong problem-solving skills.
- Willing and able to travel 50% or more.