NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- SW architecture for integration of future car access concepts in a car architecture of multiple, distributed and connected µC sub systems
- Implement PoC (proof of concept) reference systems for Secure Car Access
- Explore system latency and the impact of secure implementation in the car system
- Optimize these systems with respect to power consumption, latency and costs
- Derive IC requirements for an optimized car system
- Model and code relevant major sequences
- Bring customer & application insights into product definitions & value propositions.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar
- 5 years or more experience in SW development (embedded)
- Know how of bus systems and protocols in automotive
- Basic know how of RF communication technologies
- Capability to build up application know how
- Driven, self-motivated and organized
- Self-confident appearance
- Team player
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
- Experience in Automotive is an advantage
NXP offers competitive compensation. Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 56.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
Read Full Description