Within the HR Operations group, the HR Services Associate is responsible for performing basic, operational Human Resources tasks related to associate events. Provide support for multiple areas of Human Resources and serve as the first point of contact for Human Resources for both internal and external customers by answering inquires, providing information and referring to the appropriate area as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides support to requests from associates and managers.
- Answer questions, provide explanations, resolve issues, and respond to inquiries related to associate data, benefit programs, and procedures.
- Responsible for all data entry and ensuring the integrity of associate data
- Manage, process, and support the various HR procedures (including onboarding, transfers, reorganizations, new hires, terminations, job and personal data changes, promotions, pay changes), and administer routine functional HR work.
- Collaborate with HRIS on data maintenance issues.
- Maintain associates’ personnel files in compliance with federal and state standards.
- Serve as a first-level resource for associate.
- Collaborate on special projects as assigned.
- Responsible for request management and maintaining associate contact through resolution.
Read Full Description
- Associates degree in a Human Resource related field or equivalent combination of training and or experience required.
- 1 - 2 years of work experience in HR Shared Services model / HR Operations roles required.
- 2 - 3 years of data entry experience in HRIS system required.
- Customer-service focus.
- High level of understanding of the HRIS system concepts from a functional and technical perspective.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in Benefits, Compensation, Talent Acquisition, and Payroll is a plus.
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion and professionalism with sensitive information.