Do you like details and data? Good with budgeting?
If so you would be a phenomenal fit for a new position on our media team. Our North America Media team innovates new media models in partnership with P&G’s 11 categories, 30+ brands, and agencies. We are the largest Consumer Products company in the world and deliver breakthrough capabilities for us as well as the industry. Your role will support the development, maintenance, and management of critical media data, systems, and tools.
What type of work would you be doing?
- Financial stewardship of data, systems and tools (i.e. purchase orders, proof of performance)
- Application and access support for key IT security governance and processes
- Budget management for research and travel
- Training support for the North America Media organization and network
You are a good fit for this role if you have the following:
- Financial and budget management expertise and experience. Handle multiple contracts, purchase orders, and proof of performance across multiple budgets.
- Experience with Microsoft office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook). Familiarity with shared sites (i.e. Sharepoint, One Drive)
- Strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain, update, and store detailed information with accuracy and agility.
- Ability to communicate across multiple partners and collaborate across the team.
- A Bachelor's degree
Just so you know:
This is a non-management role, and relocation benefits are not provided.