With our strong investment in research and development and our culture of continuous improvement, Hexcel is the industry leader in the manufacturing of composite materials and industrial fabrics. We invite you to join the Hexcel team at various manufacturing sites, sales offices and R&T centers around the globe. Become a part of the “strength within.”
Hexcel is currently seeking a Planner based in our Duxford, UK location.
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Responsible for satisfying customer demand while carrying the right level of inventory by developing and negotiating the Master Production Schedule (MPS).
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to Production Scheduling, Materials Scheduling, Product Lifecycle, Change Management & communicating with Customer Services.
- Achieve optimal levels of customer service & inventory, and effective capacity scheduling. The incumbent will also support the on-going evolution and development of the Supply Chain management systems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Sound knowledge of Supply Chain processes and procedures: scheduling, planning, demand and replenishment processes (Make to Order & Make to Stock).
- A level educated.
- Experienced in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Experience managing Inventory and costs associated to Supply Chain.
- Able to influence across the Supply Chain.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country where the position is based. Hexcel (NYSE: HXL) is a global leader in advanced composites technology, a leading producer of carbon fiber, and the world leader in honeycomb manufacturing for the commercial aerospace industry.