Solutions Director, Financial Services-Verification Services
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
The Solutions Director, Financial Services, is responsible for overall generation of profitable revenue growth and client satisfaction between Equifax and assigned Financial Services accounts. You will also be responsible for leveraging Equifax's Enterprise Distribution Channel, and Workforce Solutions Verification Services' unique solutions and analytics to solve for known and emerging client issues. You will report into the Consumer Finance Sales Leader.
You Key Responsibilities:
- Assist in the creation and execution of both a detailed strategy and short term tactical plan for creating in-depth relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Use advanced selling skills to elevate Equifax as a trusted business partner while attaining personal and professional growth. All while in support of our desired GTMS of Demand Generation.
- Monitor performance against goals via Financial and Sales Operations reporting to ensure that objectives are met.
- You will need to achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Have accurate pipeline management and forecasting.
- Use all Equifax Workforce Solutions current and future product sets, sister business units such as US Information Solutions, and Centers of Excellence to continuously grow revenue via “sticky” solutions for client business applications in assigned industry verticals and channels.
- Achieve higher degrees of penetration in all assigned accounts.
- You will partner as appropriate with industry leaders in targeted market segments to evolve new ways to diversify our revenue stream and create new avenues for growth.
- You will be held accountable to achieving deep and wide sales success in large-revenue business development, as well as in mid-market and/or strategic markets.
- You will have extensive and verifiable success in solution selling in the Financial Services industry including Demand Creation and Demand Fulfillment techniques; extensive and verifiable personal client relationship building skills at the senior executive level; strong skills in diagnosing, prescribing and attaining corrective actions from the analysis of financial reporting; superb verbal and written communications skills, including formal as well as informal client and internal presentations.
- You will need the ability to prioritize and lead multiple objectives.
- The corporate environment within Equifax Workforce Solutions is one of collaboration with ample access to other senior decision makers including the President, and the peer leaders of our supporting Centers of Excellence.
- Our culture places a premium on efficiency, quality, integrity, managerial courage, and above-all providing relevant and quantified valuable solutions to our clients and an enjoyable, high-energy, positive work environment for our associates.
- 10+ years successful strategic solution selling experience in the Financial Services industry
- A mastery of the solutions sales process to clients within the Financial Services industry
- An advanced understanding of the working challenges of client Risk Management officers and of C-level client executives who are engaged in risk management in mid-market and strategic client organizations
- Proven superior oral and written communication, organizational, time-management and interpersonal skills
- Superb presentation skills
- Superior organization skills and ability to “self-start,” with high energy and creative ability
- Full PC literacy, including MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- 50% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred or equivalent work experience
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee:
We offer an excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries and 401(K) matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
USA-Illinois-Remote, USA-Michigan-Remote, USA-Missouri-Remote, USA-Texas-Remote
Function - Sales