Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world. We are seeking a CRM Growth Specialist to join our Product team. Reporting to the Director of Product Management, this position will be responsible for developing, managing and executing best-in-class engagement programs across email, push notifications, sms, in app modals and our bespoke Tinder channels to increase retention, reactivations and engagement with our users.
In this role you will:
- Be the problem-solver first in line to help keep everything on track and drive the project from conception through execution, keeping all teams up to date on progress.
- Own and execute lifecycle campaign strategies (end-to-end campaign production) to increase engagement and reduce churn.
- Support all marketing initiatives including brand campaigns and weekly newsletters / campaigns
- Coordinate with internal partners (marketing / product managers / engineering) to ensure timely planning, creation, and deployment of all campaigns
- Own day-to-day communication and project coordination with internal clients
- Monitor CRM dashboards and report findings with the team
- Execute and report results of A/B and multivariate tests
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and reducing execution complexity
- Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement
- Support product managers in managing expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project management
We're looking for:
- 2+ years of CRM experience (preferably with list sizes 150,000+)
- Solid understanding of the app space and able to interface with business, design, engineering and product management
- Experience with enterprise level CRM platform (Leanplum, Braze, Urban Airship)
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, GDPR and opt- in and opt-out practices.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with other departments
- Working knowledge of HTML, SQL, Sketch
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and keep up with a large volume of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for collaboration and working in a team environment
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
Read Full Description
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match and meaningful equity
- Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
- Daily catered lunches, endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes and social events