Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Beat started its life as Europe-based “Taxibeat” in 2011 and after 3 years expanded its operations to Peru, where today it serves millions of rides every single month. Beat currently operates in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, and Mexico, with many new markets planned for the coming months and years. Daimler A.G.’s 2017 acquisition was a testament to Beat’s great success, and since then Beat has established a commanding position across Latin America, its current focus for continued expansion.
Beat’s vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
About the Role
We are looking for an outstanding business focused Growth Optimisation Specialist responsible for planning, executing, measuring, and optimising performance marketing campaigns to drive BEAT’s growth in all markets. To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will be extremely focused on testing new growth initiatives and maximising their impact on the business. He/she will be a data-driven person who understands users’ acquisition & retention metrics and knows how to take calculated risks in order to fuel growth.
What you'll do day in day out:
- Plan and execute performance marketing campaigns to optimise both sides of the marketplace (passengers and drivers) using quantitative and qualitative information
- Build a pipeline of growth testing experiments based on ideas and hypotheses in cooperation with the Growth Optimisation Manager
- Work closely with the growth data analysts to successfully measure the business impact of our growth experiments and assess new testing opportunities
- Report the effectiveness of our growth efforts in every market and share insights to the Growth Optimisation Manager
- Identify and document any product feature development with high potential on our growth with the improvement of our user experience or the automation of our growth efforts
- Constantly scrutinize and analyze all ongoing initiatives and strategies in the market and react appropriately to capitalize on growth opportunities
What you need to have:
- A minimum of 2 years of analytical, operational and/or consulting experience
- Data-driven, meticulous, and detail-oriented
- Experience working with user segments to optimize product engagement
- Good understanding of what user lifecycle is and how to optimise each of its different stages
- Great communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Data-driven personality with willingness to take calculated risks
- Experience working with data scientists, data visualization tools, attribution modeling, and data feeds
- Hands-on, proactive approach and established testing philosophy
- Strong Excel / data management skills
- Experience with A/B testing
- Doer attitude and obsession with results
- SQL skills is a strong plus
What's in it for you:
- Competitive full time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button.
- Breakfast, high quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- Opportunities to participate in cutting edge trainings and conferences of your choice in Greece and abroad
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Read Full Description