Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Major Duties Performed (Main Functions)
- Provides statistical methodology and project management support in the delivery of standard and custom studies.
- Applies appropriate methodology when implementing studies.
- Defines statistical design and methodology to meet client information needs, conducts statistical analyses to derive conclusions from the study, and identifies new opportunities for standard reports and for value-added analytics.
- Implements tactical study plans in answer to business questions, performs quantitative research, and provides written summaries of study results.
- Participates in selecting statistical methodology for use in the development and launch of new products.
- Gathers recommendations from others to develop research plans, identifying appropriate data sources and delivery options in meeting client information and analyses needs.
- May consult with clients in support of project delivery.
- Works on projects where independent judgment is used within generally defined procedures and practices.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree or equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Bio-informatics or related field with a minimum of six (6) years of experience with a Bachelor’s or a with a minimum of four (4) years of experience with a Master’s in operations research, market research, or applied statistics.
- Technical knowledge/skills include: multivariate analysis, regression analysis and forecasting, sampling, and knowledge of programming languages in both PC and mainframe environments.
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data. Intermediate to advanced programming skills like SAS, Python, etc..
- Strong communications and collaborations skills.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™