Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The Supplier Services Analyst under broad guidance, supports the account manager and director in executing the business development and entrenchment strategy. The analyst provides high quality and on-time delivery of information solutions to our retailer & wholesaler customers. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of complex solutions.
- Delivers information services for key pharmacy customers & data suppliers.
- Provides leadership (team lead), to Supplier Services Analysts (BC’s) with respect to customer service, client training, offering entrenchment, market analysis and consultation.
- Heavily involved in new employee onboarding & training.
- Gathers requirements, develops custom reports, fulfills report requests and responds to customer questions under minimal supervision.
- Performs routine and advanced mathematical data analysis to develop customer specific solutions to unique business challenges faced by our retail & wholesale customers.
- Proactively develops and delivers marketplace insights to customer for integration with their existing business processes, entrenching deliveries.
- Shares insightful, repeatable analyses with BC team and helps determine need and applicability to other customers.
- Ensures that deliverables meet customer specifications including timeliness and quality.
- Shares feedback and provides input regarding opportunities to improve offerings with Director and Product Management.
- Proactively develops knowledge of the pharmaceutical marketplace from both traditional (pharma) and non-traditional (retailer & wholesaler, supplier) applications of IQVIA data.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (in a quantitative, pharmacy or relevant Business Administration field) and a minimum of four (4) years related experience (business analysis, customer service).
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and customer service skills. Experience with MS Office products (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) required.
- Candidate must be fluent in English.
- Experience working within the healthcare industry is preferred. Experience in customer service and analytics as well as with business intelligence tools is desired.
- Technical proficiency with relational databases as used by IQVIA or business intelligence tools preferred.
- Knowledge of current events and developments within the pharmaceutical marketplace, emphasizing issues concerning retailers & wholesalers.
Position based in Kirkland
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™