Where will you find innovation, cutting-edge technology and the opportunity to work with some of the best minds united by their mission to protect the world? Right here at Northrop Grumman!
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Software Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be within the Aerospace Systems Sector within our Centers of Excellence for Space and Strategic Systems Software and Unmanned Systems Software. This position will be located in Melbourne, Florida.
- Design, development, integration, and testing of software.
- Determining user needs; analysis of system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls/documentation.
- Architecture, designing and development of an advanced system and realizing the concept into a prototype or production system.
- Performance of moderately complex tasks and ensuring software standards are met.
- Collaboration with highly energetic team members on new concepts and then demonstrate to internal/external customers.
We offer flexible work arrangements, great learning opportunities, exposure to a wide variety of projects and customers, and a very friendly team environment. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive, and goal-oriented people to help us grow our services and become even better at what we do.