Global Analytics & Data Quality Manager
Kimberly-Clark Professional (KCP) has a bold vision for creating a “5 star rated” end-to-end, holistic customer experience to drive powerful customer connections and business growth. Executing this vision requires flawless customer data and world-class analytical capabilities, and the Global Analytics and Data Quality Manager is at the center of this effort.
The Analytics and Data Quality Manager’s two primary responsibilities are: (1) creating and executing the global vision and framework for KCP’s data quality program and (2) managing and actively participating in the development of key global analytical solutions to transform data into business insights.
With respect to the development of analytical capabilities (30%): this person will engage with key stakeholders to develop and agree to medium- and long-term strategic plans and capability development roadmaps, ensuring alignment with KCP objectives and leadership vision. The incumbent will act as a trusted business advisor providing oversight to enable successful delivery of key programs and special projects, while creating demand for new ideas and concepts. This role is accountable for rapidly deploying reporting & visualization on existing data sets and for building capabilities that will provide KCP with a competitive edge around analytics. The incumbent will become an expert at selling and demonstrating the “art of possible” with analytics, and will evangelize the need for information-based decision making. This person will work with local teams to modify/improve existing reporting, and quickly create new reporting as needed, while influencing the requirements and development of the KCP data lake.
In regards to data management (70%): This position will lead critical initiatives and projects in the areas of managing and executing data migration projects, master data management, data clean up, and data governance and quality projects. This person is responsible for creating data integrity standards and guidelines; conducting data integrity gap assessments of current-state practices, procedures, and system functionality; and developing and providing data integrity compliance plans as needed.
The right person for this role is proactive with stakeholders, a self-starter who can work under broad direction, and passionate about storytelling with data.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and approach to leading programs and projects, with strong executive presence and ability to influence customer expectations. Can effectively navigate conflict between multiple business constituents and appropriately balance risk with business value.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and systems capabilities
- Act as a trusted advisor for business partners to deliver analytical solutions with hands-on data blending and reporting/visualization skills.
- Deliver innovative, efficient and cost-effective solutions to meet enterprise needs and to drive business growth and profitability.
- Drive opportunities to reuse the same reporting environment across multiple use cases.
- Manage and execute special projects involving the development of analytical capabilities
- Unify disparate policies to create a “1 KCP” data approach we can use to govern access and use of data (internal & external)
- Responsible for working with marketing, IT, sales, and finance to define and establish the overall management strategy and approach to data clean up, maintenance and quality control
- Provide oversight for the governance, management and coordination of activities related to the centralization of KCP’s Customer Data Sources
- Conduct a data integrity assessment of current-state practices, procedures, and system functionality; analyze areas of data deficiencies / poor quality and recommends approaches to solve
- Develop and utilize metrics and KPIs to measure project success
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures, including quality measures, to ensure data integrity and compliance
- Establish, coordinate, and maintain solid, communicative, and consistent working relationship with IT staff while adhering to a collaborative master schedule of data integrity screenings and activities
- Identify and leverage opportunities to continually improve the quality of data management systems, processes and standards
- Implement controls and compliance metrics to reduce data issues and improve data quality
- Leverage existing and implement new technologies in the data management arena to deliver an improved database
- Conduct data profiling, root cause analysis, and quality improvement
- BA/BS required in Business Administration, Finance, or IT related discipline required; MBA preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in analytics influencing large, remote, global teams and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Agile Analytics or Advanced Analytics space required
- Ability to collaborate and lead cross-functionally (including remote teams) to help drive continuous improvement and promote knowledge sharing and best practices
- Collaborates well with program and project team members, staying proactive to anticipate opportunities and direct activities to achieve strategic project goals while motivating the team
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated success as a program and/or project manager driving large scale business projects in complex, matrix, multi-national corporate environments, executing across multiple time-zones and cultures; has in-depth knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques for the effective management of programs and projects, from initiation through to implementation; PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (or equivalent) is strongly preferred
- Extensive experience with data analysis, quality, cleaning and extraction / validation tools
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Power Point, and Word), SAP BW, Salesforce.com & Tableau
- Strong background in HANA and/or SAP BW systems preferred
- Experience with Alteryx or similar tool preferred.
- Experience in a B2B environment preferred.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time when/if needed
- Position is located in the Roswell, GA office (remote locations will not be considered)
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
K-C will support in-country relocation for the chosen candidate for the role, including assistance to obtain proper work authorization. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C’s applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will decided in K-C’s sole discretion.