United States-Virginia-Chantilly Yes No relocation assistance available Polygraph
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is searching for a Sr. Principal Cyber Intelligence Analyst to join our team.
You will perform all source analysis using a variety of tool to support the customer mission. Identify information to address intelligence gaps. Provide timely, concise, and accurate feedback to the customer. Be prepared to present data and findings on an as needed basis. Draft, coordinate, and disseminate data and findings. Assist in the preparation of responses to tasking/requirements and provide briefings on assigned accounts. May act as a liaison between teams.
This position is located in Northern Virginia. A TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required.
• Bachelor's Degree and at least nine years intelligence analysis/professional experience. Four years of professional experience can be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
• Significant experience working with customer elements as well as OCONUS elements
• Must possess proficient customer writing and coordination skills
• Willing to assist with general op support activities
• Ability to organize and prioritize requirements
• Experience using customer suite of TTA Tools
• Active TS/SCI w/polygraph clearance
• 6+ years of IC experience for a Principal Analyst and 8+ years of IC experience for a Sr. Principal Analyst
• Foreign Language Skills
• Understanding or experience with Hardware Security Modules Home Location Registry
• Have a strong understanding of mobile telecommunications
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work inclusively with multiple groups
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.