Job: Regulatory and Quality
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 190826
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Learning Management Systems (Plateau preferred).
• Experience with MES, Jira, SAP and agile preferred
• Experience with CRM/SAP applications required
• Demonstrated experience in creating and running data summary reports
Strong data analysis skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage own time and projects.
• High school degree and some collegiate experience, preferably in the field of training and/or data analysis.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.