Director Customer Service - 273535
DIRECTOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
The Director of Customer Service is key to delivering world class support to TRU Customers. The incumbent will be responsible for all activities post qualification of the Flight Simulation Training Devices operating both strategically and tactically. The Job holder must have sufficient managerial ability to manage a multi-disciplinary team together with industry knowledge to discuss, on a technical level, Customer issues and relate those back to TRU support engineers.
Main job interfaces:
- VP Air Transport
- VP Engineering
- Regional Sales and Marketing Manager
- Director Program Management
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain a Customer Support Organisation in support of Flight Training Devices located worldwide. Specifically delivering
Field Service support
Unit updates and upgrades
- Set and execute support policy.
- Review, identify and report market intelligence and business opportunities for Customer.
- Support TRU representation at Industry conferences and associations as necessary.
Preparation of Support inputs to on-going sales campaigns.
Undertake the management of assisting new customers setting up training centres as part of the TRU train@home process.
- Undertake duties of a company director participating in all aspects of running the business.
- Other management tasks conducive with the appointee’s status and experience, to be identified and reviewed with line manager on a case by case basis, based on workload and ongoing activities.
Qualifications and Experience
Strong background in provision of Customer support in a technical environment.
Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent in a technical subject pertinent to within the aerospace industry flight simulation.
Strong communication skills and experience in dealing with different cultures.
Broad knowledge of the technologies comprising a modern Full Flight Simulator and their interactions
Understanding of flight crew training process and the role of training devices in a typical training program.
Detailed understanding of EASA regulations pertaining to the operating of FSTDs and delivery of crew training.
The role will be based in Montreal, Canada, working from the TRU facility. Travel will be required on a regular basis to TRU facilities worldwide and to Customer sites. However, there is no requirement for long term site presence.
TRU Simulation + Training is a leader in aviation simulation and training, preparing our customers with true-to-life experiences. Driven by innovation and safety, our products help pilots and maintainers achieve daily success in aviation.
We are proudly backed by our parent company, Textron, Inc. (NYSE: TXT), a Fortune 500 known worldwide for aviation and defense brands including Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker and Textron Systems.
Job Field : Product Support
Primary Location : CA-Quebec-Montreal
Recruiting Company : TRU Simulation + Training, Inc.
Schedule : Full-time
Job Level : Director
Shift : First Shift
Job Posting : 03/15/2019, 2:29:38 PMRead Full Description