GSD&M Austin Office
- Required: Fluency in Keynote, PowerPoint, Google Slides and Adobe Creative Suite
- Required: Basic design skills with a keen eye for detail
- Required: Possess conceptual thinking and have an intuitive understanding of information architecture
- Required: Must understand Web design and the user experience
- Required: Must have ability to work at a quick pace
- Required: Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Desired: Prior agency experience working on national brands
- Desired: Understanding of basic advertising terms, especially printing and pre-press terminology
GSD&M Studio Services group seeks a Presentation Production Artist to function as presentation specialist and production artist. The candidate is a graphic designer who demonstrates the ability of taking complex information and presenting it in a visually stimulating and compelling manner and should have awareness and understanding of current trends in typography, page layout, image handling and color. ONLINE PORTFOLIO IS REQUIRED.
Read Full Description
- Supports the Studio Services department in producing presentations and production-ready files
- Collaborates with new business, strategy and account service teams to improve existing design or concepts while interpreting content accurately and enhancing aesthetically
- Internet-savvy and people-friendly approach to creative solutions
- Prepare/rebuild layouts and assets in the appropriate application for vendors.
- Deadline-driven and organized
- Able to adhere to brand standards
- Late nights, weekend work and travel are often required in meeting deadlines.