As an Assistant Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of one or more assigned agency accounts. Duties include status and budget control, team and client project schedule administration, report writing, and general project workflow assistance. This is a growth position, and is considered to be an Account Manager "in training" track.Detailed Duties:
- Supports account team members with the day-to-day internal development and execution of direct response marketing activities for clients, including direct response television, direct mail, print advertising, email, agency presentations, etc.
- Works with Project Manager to ensure Account Management, Creative, Media and Direct Print Production have all necessary information and materials to meet project timelines and budgets.
- Follows-up with designated client personnel, as necessary, to secure marketing information and materials.
- Spearheads the ongoing assimilation and distribution to the account group of information relevant to the client's business; including direct marketing industry, client's marketplace, and other areas of important. Primarily uses the internet or other research/information resources.
- Responsible for the maintenance, accuracy and distribution of the Weekly Client Status and Budget reports.
- Attends to details and arrangements for successful internal and client meetings.