Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are inviting PhD students to perform cutting edge research in the area of wireless cognitive analytics. The position includes the opportunity to work in a Wireless Cognitive Analytics Team, NOKIA Software business unit, for a period of 12 months in Antwerpen, Belgium.
You will leverage our heterogeneous data sources and large-scale computing resources to accelerate advances in the area of cognitive analytics and autonomous care. You will collaborate with other experts and work in a fast-paced team environment. Your work will directly impact our customers in the form of novel features that make use of advanced machine learning algorithms.
· Participate in cutting edge research in machine learning and cognitive analytics applications for solving problems with high business impact;
· Design and development of predictive analytics algorithms;
· Build conceptual and software prototypes for autonomous care;
· Perform data analysis and knowledge discovery on customer data;
· Presentation of results.
· PhD student in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics;
· Solid background in machine learning, statistical analysis and/or deep learning;
· Strong coding skills in (one or more) R, Python, Scala, Java, C or C++;
· Experience with big data computing platforms (Hadoop, Spark etc.) is a plus;
· Knowledge in home networking (Wi-Fi, IoT) and/or contextual intelligence is a plus;
· Written and verbal technical communication skills;
How to apply?
Send your CV to Amir Ligata (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For further information please contact Amir Ligata (email@example.com).