Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
You join Research and Development 5G Software team, responsible for developing software functionalities for the Nokia 5G base stations, ready to be delivered to customers all over the world.
We propose several internship positions (6 months) within our development teams.
You contribute to the development of software functionalities in base station product as well as in tools used during development cycle. You are involved in the complete development cycle (specifications, code reviews, testing)
You work in an international team and apply Agile/Scrum methodology.
Student in Master 2 or last year of engineering diploma with bac+5 goal (M/F), either in telecommunications or programming domain, you like and want to improve your experience in software development, in telecommunications domain or in embedded systems domain: C++, object oriented and latest C++ standards.
We can provide you with knowledge on Agile methodology, wireless technology (2G, 3G, 4G), scripts (Shell, Python)
You are keen on communication and team work
You are interested in new technologies and are eager to share your creativity
You speak English fluently.
What does Nokia offer you?
- Continuous training in innovating technologies
- Interaction with international teams of architects, project managers, testers, integrators, etc
- Visibility on latest configuration control technologies, 5G innovating mobile networks, Cloud, shared testing resources
- Certifications on different expertise
- The biggest industrial integration platform in Europe
- A dynamic campus in Paris-Saclay with access to leisure, sport, music activities as well as personal services, hairdresser, shopping, etc
- Shuttle buses to different areas around Paris
- Events and conferences on technical matters but also on well-being at work and other general purpose subjects
- Depending on the company needs and the performance shown, a contract may be proposed at the end of the internship.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.