Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
At the heart of Nokia, the Mobile Networks (MN) Business Group is developing solutions for 4G networks and their evolution towards the 5G (4.5G / 4.9G) that will accompany the 4th industrial revolution.
We are strengthening our Teams in our LANNION Innovation Campus (Brittany) and propose you to join us.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the next evolution of mobile networks: 5G.
Take this opportunity to exchange, develop, advise and encourage new ideas with collaborators from around the world!
As a Software Development Engineer, you will join the Mobile Network (MN) Architecture, Technology and R&D Foundation (ATF) team which is in charge of Real-Time Software Modules development of the NOKIA Radio 4G/5G base stations, intended to be delivered to customers around the world.
In an Agile team of ten people in charge of features development for the 4G/5G L1 software, you will be involved in all phases of product realization:
- Participate in architecture and detailed specifications,
- Design and implement software features,
- Specify and implement software verification tests,
- Provide support to validation teams before delivery,
- Contribute to transversal activities for continuous improvement.
And we also count on your innovation capabilities in software, product design, teamwork, and of course new technologies, ... We need your ideas to build the Nokia of the future!
- Engineer’s or Master of Science degree,
- C / C ++ programming in real-time linux environment,
- DSP / ARM / SoC (System-On-Chip) processor architectures,
- Good ability to communicate and work internationally (French and English fluently).
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of mobile networks (in particular 4G/5G L1 (PHY) implementation),
- Knowledge in digital signal processing,
- CEVA DSP architecture and implementation,
- Experience in the practice of free software.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.