At Getaround, we are building a global platform to enable a future where all cars are shared. There are more than 1 billion cars in the world, and these cars are parked, on average, more than 95% of the time. With instant and keyless carsharing via our patented hardware and software platform and our industry-leading mobile apps, we’re helping communities around the world share these underutilized resources to reduce their vehicle footprint while increasing mobility solutions.
People across North America choose Getaround to help them safely rent cars from friends, colleagues, neighbors, and strangers. As Getaround’s Workforce ManagementAnalyst you will provide customer operations leadership with detailed staffing insights, forecasting, and recommendations for optimizing service levels and headcount across contact centers spanning multiple time zones, channels, and hours of operation.
What you'll be doing
- Be a key stakeholder and decision-maker in selecting and implementing a global workforce management software suite
- Owning and driving all forecasting and capacity planning for a customer service organization serving complex customer needs across multiple channels
- Owning all aspects of workforce organization: designing production schedules across multiple sites, continually monitoring and optimizing production schedules to achieve consistently high service levels, and regularly reporting on contact data and service trends
- Working directly with outsourcing vendors and workforce management teams across the globe
- Understanding and communicating forecasted staffing requirements, supported by contact volume, performance data, and growth projections
- Maintaining impeccable records related to staffing changes, schedule adjustments, and all other details required to organize and manage 7500+hrs of weekly labor
- Standardizing and managing regular shift bids with outsourcing vendors
- Building and delivering staffing reports and forecasting, analyzing past results and ensuring service levels are met consistently with business growth
What you'll need
- 5+ years experience organizing all aspects of workforce in a rapid-growth, multi-site environment, including demonstrated experience in resource forecasting and capacity planning, scheduling, real-time management and optimization, and reporting
- Analytical and data-focused: able to break down complex data sets, deduce trends, and offer insights to drive business decisions
- Experience with Zendesk Insights, GoodData, and Looker or other BI tool
- Experience managing schedule adherence and communicating feedback accordingly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven success in project management
- You're a strong collaborator but also like to buckle down and get a pile of work done
- You’re self-motivated: you see problems and independently drive solutions
- You’re flexible about working occasional evenings and weekends
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field strongly preferred
- SQL proficiency strongly preferred
- Passion for cars, transportation, and tech
- Experience working in a fast-paced tech startup
- Experience purchasing and managing workforce management software suites
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your perspective has value.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!
Read Full Description