The Getaround Conveyance team brings scale and leverage to carsharing by including commercial vehicle customers like ridesharing and delivery drivers, and assembling and managing commercial fleets to serve them. Join the next phase of Getaround’s carsharing evolution as we quickly grow our fleet; expand into more and more major cities; forge key supply, demand, and service partnerships; and thoughtfully create value for our customers and partners on every side of the marketplace.
The Reconditioning and Logistics Manager will be at the forefront of our growing managed vehicle operations team, coordinating the receiving, reconditioning and in-fleeting of new vehicles into the Conveyance Fleet as we scale across new and existing markets. They will also oversee the offboarding and disposal of vehicles that have reached the end of their lifecycle.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about cultivating key partner relationships and coordinating logistics, while striving to improve thequality and integrity of our fleet.
What you'll be doing
- Work with multiplepartners to process registration and schedule vehicle delivery
- Collaborate with our national fleet partners and internal teams to manage reconditioning, hardwareinstallations, and transportation for dozens of cars on a daily basis
- Assist new partners in developing and using the tools and process necessary to effectively process high asset volumes
- Lead the offboarding process for retiring vehicles, which includes coordinating hardware removal, transportation, and sale of the vehicle at auction
What you'll need
- 2-5 years in a relevant operations role, ideally having managed automotive or fleet assets, ideally in a reconditioning or service management capacity
- Ability to manage internal and external relationships effectively, driving for efficiency while working toward shared goals
- Self-directed with excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Superior attention to detail and flexibility, not letting anything slip through the cracks in a constantly evolving environment
- Results-driven with ambition to hit demanding weekly and monthly goals on both a local and national scale
- Proficient with spreadsheets and comfortable analyzing data to increase efficiency and productivity; familiarity with data visualization tools(e.g. Looker, Tableau) a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25% as necessary to manage partner relationships and processes
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your perspective has value.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!
Read Full Description