The Office Coordinator will take a highly visible role in supporting the company by cultivating a positive and productive workplace. Your mission is to wear multiple hats to ensure that every member of the team has a daily work experience that is smooth, efficient, and rewarding. You will be responsible for overseeing office operations, assisting with front desk duties, and all the vendor relationships that help the Getaround office(s) function smoothly.
If you are a motivated self-starter, with a sense of urgency and strong attention-to-detail, we’d love to meet you!
What you'll be doing
- Help create a functional and rewarding space for Getaround’s growing team
- Coordinate all aspects of our workspace and facilities operations, including vendor relationships, building maintenance, ongoing improvements to the space, minor
- Partner with the People Team to help champion cultural initiatives and processes
- Serve as backup support for our wonderful Receptionist
- Lead the overall organization and tidiness of our workplace
- Stand in for our Facilities Manager, and assist with various office moves
- Assist People team with onboarding and offboarding duties
What you'll need
- 2 years experience working in an administrative, workplaces or similar field. Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment is highly desired
- Solution-oriented and the first to notice problems, find their solutions, and implement them
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills. Must be able to coordinate multiple schedules, visitors, and office operations with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated capabilities in both taking on existing projects and processes, and improving them to benefit a growing Getaround
- Ability to confidently take a new process or project from ideation through to execution
- Inspiring and contagious positive attitude that benefits the culture and team
- Strong written and communication skills
- Familiarity with the Google Suite and Asana, or a similar project management software
- Excited to flourish in a startup environment
- Experience in building construction and maintenance preferred
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs preferred
At Getaround, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no matter your race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, your perspective has value.
Come join us in continuing to make Getaround a great place to work!
Read Full Description