RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Procurement Finance Director – Health BU
Provide financial leadership to the Procurement function with objective to minimize costs, maximize procurement savings projects, maximize cashflow, build systemic capabilities, develop strategic supplier partnerships management framework, ensure due controls and governance.
- Health BU Procurement – Direct & Indirect.
- Cost management
- Savings projects
- Cashflow projects
- Strategic sourcing/ supplier management projects
- Controls & governance
- Tools, systems, processes – driving automation, productivity, and greater transparency and visibility.
- People development.
- Immediate context: change management and setting up the Health Procurement Finance function.
- Strategic cost management.
- Managing volatility in external environment.
Qualification and Experience:
- Substantial work experience (full time).
- Finance background. Varied functional skill set is preferred; meaningful Industrial experience is a must. Procurement/ Procurement Finance experience is a significant plus.
- International experience.
- Meaningful CPG experience.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems and high aptitude towards data analytics and related tools.
- Strong change management.
- Strong people and team development.
- Strong functional skill set.
- Can act as Finance business partner and co-pilot to the business leader.
- Embodies RB values.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truely Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!