Global Regulatory Affairs Associate Manager - Hygiene Personal Care
Regulatory Affairs is a critical function within RB: a key partner in developing the right portfolio strategy for brilliant innovation and activation in our markets.
We actively engage externally with stakeholders and regulators to anticipate and credibly influence changes to the regulatory environment, and we bring that regulatory intelligence back to RB to drive better informed business decisions. We lead the thinking internally about what is possible and put forward ideas that become reality, acting as stewards of our brands and our company to deliver compliant and competitively positioned products to the people we serve.
The Associate Manager will enable delivery of NPDs to global markets by providing key skills and expertise in dossier creation, working to support an integrated approach to regulatory planning across innovation and will provide SME knowledge into your assigned projects. You will ensure that all regulatory activities are completed according to the best process, in a consistent approach across projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Work collaboratively with Snr Managers in order to define and implement the regulatory strategy
· Work closely with the R&D community to define global registration dossiers and technical documentation. If required, attend meetings with regulatory bodies in order to confirm submission requirements.
· Support key innovation initiatives as required
· Work in partnership with the local regulatory teams to identify and be aware of key requirements and that they are taken into account to deliver a ‘right first time’ approach to new product development.
· Responsible for project management of Regulatory NPD requirements & dossier/technical file creation in line with the project strategy.
· Assist in monitoring, collecting, interpreting and sharing with business partners, regulatory issues and trends that will impact RB products, policies and procedures. Assist in the development of strategies and plans of action to address them
Is this you?
· Educated to honours degree level in a scientific field or equivalent experience
· A solid track record of global Regulatory Affairs experience and experience in EU cosmetics regulation (essential)
· Experience of managing a small team of direct reports
· Knowledge in NPD and dossier/technical file creation and global registrations.
· Knowledge of the Regional and Global regulatory environment and how it impacts regulatory dossiers and registration
· Experience in preparing and submitting dossiers, variations and renewals.
· High level of accuracy in reviewing and authoring documentation
· Ability to consistently deliver to time, cost and quality standards in a fast paced environment
· Knowledge of submission processes and product life cycle management activities for various consumer product categories.
· Excellent Communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.