A fantastic opportunity is available for a Business Insights Manager to join our Marketing team.
As a Business Insight Manager, you will join a team of research specialists, utilizing your advanced technical skills to support the team deliver top research solutions to a wide range of prominent Health and Wellness brands.
- Leverage full value from Nielsen sales data/Homescan for the Senior Management and Brand Marketing teams, managing the regular reporting process and carrying out additional ad hoc and advanced analysis
- Econometric analysis of the key drivers of sales (RB brands and our competitors) across a range of brands, performance modelling and forecasting using Nielsen data and a range of supplementary secondary sources. Dashboard development to display brand KPIs
- Work with the UK Health Media team to manage the delivery of Nielsen Marketing Mix (MMX) projects to enable us to get the most out of marketing spend. Ensuring delivery on time and budget
- Advise the UK Health CI team on the design of quantitative research projects and advanced analysis of outputs to ensure maximum ROI on all key projects e.g. factor, correlation and regression analysis
- Liaise with UK Senior CI Manager and UK Financial Controller to support the annual business planning process with both ad hoc and continuous analysis
- Management of syndicated data providers including Nielsen and thought leadership in relation to data strategy across Nordics, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand
- Recruitment and management of temporary resource to support large-scale projects on an ad hoc basis
- You love data and are passionate about what you do
- A highly commercial and agile team player
- Excellent communicator and adept story teller
- Highly effective project manager
- Assertive relationship manager with gravitas and diplomacy required to manage relationships with external data suppliers (IRI/Nielsen), business partners (media agencies) and internal clients (media and marketing teams, Global CMI)
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
Skills and Experience:
- Strong VBA skills for Excel based outputs and simulators, strong Excel and SPSS skills
- Experience of our main syndicated data sources (Nielsen/IRI) a big advantage
- Excellent stats skillset and knowledge of survey research processes
- Previous experience working with FMCG/OTC sales and media data with big brands
- Excellent project, team and communications skills
- Data visualization – experience of Powerbi or Tableau advantageous
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!