HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places and things. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. Our trusted identity solutions give people secure and convenient access to physical and digital places and connect things that can be accurately identified, verified and tracked digitally. Millions of people around the world use HID products and services to navigate their everyday lives, and over 2 billion things are connected through HID technology. We work with governments, educational institutions, hospitals, financial institutions, industrial businesses and some of the most innovative companies on the planet. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
Bluvision, the leader in IoT Indoor Locations-Based solutions is looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our team. As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and development of new and existing Cloud solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Building new Bluzone Cloud Applications
• Taking responsibility for the full lifecycle of your code, from implementation to testing to user acceptance to deployment
• Build and own applications for one or more target clouds (AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry, Google CP, etc.)
• Developing pure cloud, and-or hybrid cloud solutions
• Develop an application framework for manipulating form data with complex dependencies
• Write test-driven, maintainable code and follow industry standards and web development best practices
• Ability to code high availability services
• Ability to code application layout and user interface elements based on documented design concepts
• Gather requirements and create technical specifications as needed
• Implement new features and maintain existing features of production pipeline
• Building back-end automation tools.
• Work with Project Managers and other team members to assure accurate timelines and deliverables
• Collaborate with designers and fellow engineers to find elegant, long-term solutions as well as creative quick fixes to problems
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends in IOT, Big Data, etc.
• Experience in developing pure cloud, or hybrid cloud solutions, along with Integration with on-premises systems
• Proven experience with test-driven development in Java, Go, Python or equivalent language
• Understanding of core concepts like OOP, design patterns, algorithms and how to run a production web server
• Enthusiastic about your work, results-driven and keen on developing in an agile environment with Kanban and Scrum
• Proficient in a UNIX shell
• Pragmatic programming style and simple solutions
• Excellent interpersonal communications, both verbal and written
• Ability to work as part of a global, virtual team
• Strong sense of self-motivation and work ethic
• Ability to reduce complex ideas and problems into lucid concepts and solutions
• Passionate about new technology and innovation
Education and/or Experience
• Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field required, with graduate degree preferred
• 5+ years of overall experience in Application/Solution Development domain
• 5+ years of experience building Cloud Native Applications, and Cloud Application Migration Assessments
• Expert hands-on proficiency in Developing Applications using one or more technology stacks (Java / Go / Python)
• Must have participated in at least 4 medium-sized and/or 2 large sized Cloud Application Development and Migration projects, involving building, and/or enhancing Cloud solutions based on Cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Cloud Foundry
• Strong hands-on understanding of scalability, security, high availability and operational requirements
• Experience with full product lifecycle
• Experience with Atlassian suite: Jira, Confluence, etc.
• Expert level experience with Java, JEE framework and Spring
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Familiar with operating systems, such as Linux, Windows, etc.
• Familiar with Atlassian Tools such as Jira and Confluence
Highlight knowledge, skills, abilities and traits necessary in this role to satisfy our customer's expectations
• Ability to handle demanding customer facing projects that span multiple departments such as operations, technology, security, and business teams.
• Ability to understand customer needs and success criteria
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Employee works primarily in an office environment, within a well ventilated area, and is exposed to moderate noise levels
• Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems
• Travel and fieldwork, including international travel, may be required. Therefore, employee must possess or be able to acquire a valid passport
• Must be legally eligible to work the country you are hired
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at email@example.com, to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.