The Business Analyst will work within the Consulting division and will assist implementation of the CoStar Real Estate Manager suite of products. Primary responsibilities will include defining and documenting client requirements, system set up and configuration, data migration mapping, system testing and client training. The Business Analyst will be expected to work independently and manage multiple critical tasks simultaneously to meet project delivery dates. The ideal candidate will be technically proficient, have experience delivering software and services solutions and have a desire to work in a young and growing organization.
• Work on multiple implementation and consulting projects simultaneously.
• Interface with clients to define business processes and business requirements.
• Serve in a consultative role with client to advise on best practices where appropriate
• Configure the client’s system and coordinate development work with other internal resources
• Responsible for system testing and assisting in the client’s user acceptance testing.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Proven pro-active team player and self-starter with the ability to drive decisions and consensus, and to resolve issues.
• Effective written and oral communication skills in order to liaise between the user community, executive sponsors and the technical team.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
• Excellent presentation skills and polished/professional demeanor.
• Expertise with MS Office.
• Experience with MS SQL Server
• Real estate and/or software industry experience a plus.
• Database and web-based software experience a plus.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing