About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
Provide outstanding client service by assisting the Regional Facility Manager in the management, monitoring and control of a commercial building or portfolio of buildings, with a focus on building operations, service contracts and financial management.
- Proactively develop and manage client relationships ensuring that expected service levels are achieved.
- Comply with all requirements of the Client contract and meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators.
- Deliver an exceptional quality of service to the client, as reflected by client feedback.
- Manage the site in accordance with all agreed policies, procedures and contract scope.
- Identify opportunities for improved operation to drive efficiencies (process and cost) and make recommendations to the Regional Facility Manager for consideration.
- Assist with site responsibilities for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, critical systems, HVAC, generator and others defined within the portfolio of respective sites.
- Support the implementation of innovative programs and processes that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety, Environment and Risk Management policies and procedures that relate to the site/s.
- In conjunction with the Regional Facility Manager, manage repairs and maintenance, minor works and other requests received via the help desk, tracking to completion.
- Under the direction of the Regional Facility Manager, support the MAC team during building churn activity by attending site as required and acting as the building key point of contact/escalation.
- Assist in managing Vendors, ensuring services are delivered in accordance with the contract and to agreed standards. Document and escalate instances of poor performance.
- Coordinate internally with other REWS teams which may include fitness, food services, massage, transportation, Security and capital projects.
- Support the Regional Facility Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client.
- Support the sourcing SME and Regional Facility Manager through the vendor contract procurement process.
- Maintain and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and emergency response documentation for the site as required.
- Update and maintain accurate records and official documentation for the site/s.
- Deliver portfolio management reports as required under the Agreement with the Client and as requested
- Any other activities to support site operations, including, but not limited to: moves/reconfigurations, events, safety or sustainability practices
Finance Management / Cost Control / Profitability
- Assist Regional Facility Manager to achieve or exceed financial targets and ensure effective, efficient and economic operation of assigned responsibilities.
- Ensure that operational expenditure for the site/s is managed within agreed budgets and identify efficiencies where possible.
- Assist with the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes for the site/s.
- As requested by the Regional Facility Manager, prepare current financial year budget spend reports (actual vs. budget, variance etc.).
- Manage payments to vendors where applicable, using available systems, complying with all relevant policies and procedures.
- Help to develop and approve the annual capital plan for each building, interfacing closely with the client representative
- Manage payments to Vendors where applicable, using available systems, complying with relevant policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance within delegated financial and contractual authorities.
- Actively support an environment of teamwork, co-operation, performance excellence and personal success.
- Proactively manage the site operations.
- Participate in the individual performance management program, and personal development planning process.
- Act as an ambassador for JLL by behaving consistently with cultural and ethical requirements and participating in company activities.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be/have:
- Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of supervisory experience facilities management or related field.
- An Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Facilities, Property, Business or related field desirable.
Qualified applicants may apply on JLL’s Careers web site: www.jll.ca/canada/en-ca/careers
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.