The Sage Intacct MBA Internship program is your opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued success of one of the fastest growing cloud software (SaaS) companies. The Competitive Intelligence Intern, MBA will perform in-depth competitive research and analysis to help develop competitive strategies and positioning.
- Research and understand the cloud Financial Management System (FMS) market and key players
- Conduct a competitive deep dive (including SWOT analysis) on competing vendors to understand their strategies, product direction, messaging and positioning.
- Analyze competitor strengths and weaknesses to develop compelling competitive sales tools, such as battlecards, to help Sales better compete in deals
- Assist Competitive Intelligence and Product Marketing staff in tuning and updating existing messaging and tools
- Currently enrolled in a full-time MBA program with an emphasis in marketing, strategy or related focus
- Ability to conduct primary and secondary research and synthesize the intelligence gathered into compelling messages
- Prior experience in competitive intelligence, product marketing, vertical marketing or related fields highly desired
- Experience working in cloud enterprise software a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills