Do you love solving complex problems with technology? Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about developing cutting edge tools which aid our products and services in finding evil in some of the most complex and diverse systems in the world.
You will be building an endpoint agent and backend services capable of answering any question about a customer's network and extending collection capabilities through numerous means.
- Develop, design, and test tools to aid in large scale data collection and computer forensics
- Deploy and support code in production systems
- Ability to self-start in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize work in the face of competing demands
- Experience with formal software development life cycle
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer forensics/information assurance, or the equivalent work experience as determined through technical interview.
- 0-2 years of software development
- Entry knowledge and experience using Python and Java
- Desire to constantly expand technology skill set and squeeze every ounce of performance from a system
- Familiarity with versioning control systems (Git)
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills
Read Full Description
- Experience with POSIX and Windows APIs
- Knowledge of Windows, OS X and/or Linux internals
- Experience performing/analyzing live memory
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment tools and methodologies
- DevOps related tools and processes
- Experience designing and debugging multithreaded/multi-process applications
- Familiarity with TCP/IP networking
- Experience with C, C++, or GoLang
- Experience with terraform and AWS services