Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
The ideal candidate would have the following behavioral traits:
- Hunger for learning and passion for technology
- Inherently motivated, and driven, with a can-do attitude
- Team-player with interpersonal skills, and work independently as well on small tasks
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- The candidate must be pursuing a BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Minimum 3 months of experience in the following:
(a) Course work in semiconductor device physics
(b) Knowledge/Course work on basic principles of statistics and data analysis
(c) Programming in C, C++, Python, or Perl.
(d) Course work/internship experience in circuit design, product test development, fab processing for non-volatile memory component or DRAM
Internship is for a minimum duration of 6mo, starting summer of 2019; 9-12mo is ideal, and preferred.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
US, California, Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....