What makes OpenGov unique
» Leadership: CEO Zac Bookman (MPA from Harvard and JD from Yale) is truly a mission driven CEO. He was named one of the 100 most Intriguing Entrepreneurs by Goldman Sachs and SF Business Times' 40 under 40 class of 2018!
» Funding: $80 million, Series C company, from top tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz, 8VC, Thrive Capital, and Emerson Collective.
» Board of Directors: Includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and Marc Andreessen (Time Magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world).
» Growth: Quadruple growth with 1,900+ government customers (and counting) using our products!
» Perks: Fully stocked kitchens, daily breakfast and catered lunches, gym reimbursement, music room, zen room, foosball and pool table, Unlimited PTO and 10 paid holidays, 100% medical premium coverage for employees, fun events, and more! Just look at www.opengov.com/careers
» Product: Named a Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum, our cloud solution leverages cutting-edge technology to innovate on the core processes of Government. We're powering more effective and accountable government. Come join us and make a positive social impact!
As a member of the Sales team, you will be responsible for prospecting and generating qualified leads for Account Executives. The ideal candidate is results-driven, has strong and natural sales talents, and is committed to creating new business opportunities.
***This role is an entry level position within sales. Prior experience with cold calling or attending a sales bootcamp is a huge plus***
• Support Account Executives by prospecting and scheduling product demos for our web-based solution.
• Grow business within assigned prospect lists, and expand into ancillary jurisdiction types.
• Quickly develop thorough knowledge of company products and client verticals, including local, state, federal governments, special districts, non-profits, higher education, and school districts.
• Maintain a high volume of daily prospecting calls.
• Convince and command on the phone; quickly establish credibility and rapport.
• Achieve monthly quotas of scheduled demos and qualified opportunities.
• Successful sales support including phone experience in B2B, SAAS, finance, budgeting, and/or accounting.
• 0 - 2 years of experience working on a sales team, ideally within a technology environment.
• Passionate about selling technology and what it can do for society.
• Self-motivated, creative, results driven, solution oriented, direct and convincing when it’s right for the customer; competitive and driven to succeed.
• Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change.
• Crisp written communication and fluency of expression.
• Solid computer skills including Salesforce or comparable CRM.
• BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or other related field.
• Excellent references (recent and relevant) from both former clients and employers.Read Full Description