Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
- Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to client solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries.
- Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions.
- Assists Senior Consultants and Engagement Management with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and the development of proposals of cost effective solutions.
- May lead a small team of analysts to deliver client solutions.
- Develops detailed documentation and specifications.
- Performs quantitative or qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Designs, structures, and delivers presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience with some senior input.
- Proactively develops broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Engagement based responsibilities are largely directed by more senior consultants, engagement managers or principals.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelors in Pharmacy, Life-science, Bio-tech, or Marketing required. MBA or MS is a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working within Marketing or Sales Analytics is required.
- Prior consulting experience supporting the pharma industry is ideal.
- A working knowledge of pharma industry and terminologies is desired.
- Must be proficient with MS-Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work on-site in Princeton, NJ area.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
- Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
- Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
- Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
- Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies.
- Effective time management skills.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™Job ID: