Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
- The Account Executive is responsible for working with customers to ensure a successful business partnership with CCOE. The role is responsible for overseeing overall client activities and ensuring client satisfaction across services and technology. The role has overall accountability for and authority over multiple accounts/teams to drive performance, profitability and ultimately growth.
- Owns all assigned Client Accounts and Leads Account Team, providing direction to lines of business and supporting functions and makes decisions to ensure quality delivery of the business, client satisfaction, and achievement of budgeted revenue and margins; owns P&L.
- Understands client’s needs; builds and cultivates positive client relationship at senior levels
- Coaches, mentors, and develops team members
- Understands client's business strategy and formulates 3 to 5-year strategy of service offerings to drive client retention
- Identifies opportunities for expansion
Client Satisfaction (80%)
- Takes ownership of client relationship, new business opportunities, and implementation of new products and services
- Provides guidance to team regarding business delivery in line with client and management expectations, while anticipating and adjusting for problems & roadblocks and adjusting activities to meet changing priorities
- Manages client expectations in alignment with contract and standard delivery practices while driving team to deliver exceptional results; able to skillfully negotiate and strike a balance between client and CCOE needs and expectations
- Demonstrates excellent conflict management and negotiation skills through identifying potential areas of conflict and taking proactive steps to build consensus with minimal noise, as well as making and selling difficult decisions in a fair and professional manner
- Takes command in crisis, instilling confidence in client, providing leadership to team, and driving resolution of issues
Business Delivery, Fiscal Management, and Team Leadership (20%)
- Manages the business and P&L through analysis of data, making timely and high-quality decisions to ensure achievement of financial targets and customer satisfaction goals
- Owns proactively driving demand and resource management including forecasting and timely adjustments to resourcing (request volume, closeout volume, Headcount)
- Aligns with the client to effectively forecast volume and offer alternative solutions to volume changes
- Delivers results through interaction with a broader client base and the identification of strategic opportunities for future business
- Provides leadership to team and demonstrates drive through the setting and achievement of high standards, despite obstacles or constraints; holds self and others accountable
- Acts as a coach and mentor to foster growth and grooming of talent; identifies skill gaps and plans to address them
- Drives vision and purpose; motivates others by maintaining and communicating a positive, yet realistic outlook to create an environment where people want to do their best
- Effectively navigates internally to drive action needed to ensure client satisfaction
Other Education, Skills, Experience Desired
- College Degree
- Previous P&L responsibility
- Familiarity with event planning/management
- Experience with aggregate spend / transfer of value
- Minimum of 5 years pharmaceutical or medical education industry experience
- Minimum of 7 years of supervisory experience demonstrating effective and fair management of people
- Minimum of 7 years of related client service/account management experience in a technology-driven environment
- International pharma experience a plus
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™Job ID: