ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Senior VP of Clinical Operations to join our team at our office in Rocky Hill, CT! The Senior VP of Clinical Operations will be a vision-based executive leader with responsibility to grow and oversee the clinical department. The successful candidate will work cohesively with other executive and senior leaders in other departments to ensure a coordinated approach to utilization management, care coordination, clinical program development and provider performance improvement across the enterprise. Responsible for the overall vision and direction of the clinical care management and intensive clinical management programs, including development of policy and procedures, setting and implementing utilization management goals, monitoring and measuring success of utilization management strategies and supervision, education and training of all care management staff within the Connecticut market.
- Serves on the Executive Leadership team and works collaboratively with other senior executives to sustain a cohesive leadership team that drives innovation and results, while ensuring high staff satisfaction and a positive Beacon culture.
- Assists in developing strong leaders within the clinical department to support the myriad of programs and services provided.
- Develops positive and productive working relationships with all clients and delivers on all clinical contract expectations.
- As directed, proactively monitors provider quality and utilization management outcome data to ensure appropriate management of program/contract resources, while informing provider performance initiatives.
- Participates in statewide meetings, representing Beacon and our clients to assist in educating stakeholders and informing state policy.
- Works with CEO and VP of Mid Atlantic Sales to evaluate the market for growth opportunities and participate as needed in program development activities.
- Responsible for accreditation activities as indicated and preparation for all assigned national and contractually mandated deliverables.
- In conjunction with the Medical Director and SVP of Quality, participates in quality improvement system assessments to monitor compliance with contract standards, clinical standards and member care objectives to identify best clinical practice while assuring service offered is of the highest quality.
- Keeps management team advised of key utilization trends, service levels, and other programmatic outcomes, identifies and implements course corrections with internal processes and procedures as well as works collaboratively with the quality department around performance improvement and corrective action plans as indicated.
- Participates in national initiatives as requested and assigned.
Education: Master’s degree required.
Licensure: CT Licensure required
Relevant Work Experience: At minimum 5-10 years’ applied clinical experience, three to five years’ administrative management experience supported, ideally, with direct managed care experience
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled