Looking for a place where you can bring your dog to work every day? Where we provide solutions for pet owners and their pets? Then Radio Systems Corporation is the place for you! Radio Systems Corporation is seeking a Software Quality Tester to test Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Sales Force and other software solutions both custom and commercial off the shelf while working for the Quality department.
- Implements quality assurance and testing services to ensure that all information systems products and services meets the organization standards and end user requirements.
- Performs testing for online applications, mobile apps, IoT hardware and embedded devices.
- Works with product development and software engineering teams to create test plans and scenarios that ensure a high-quality product is delivered.
- Familiarity with device platform to gather logs is required.
- Ability to come up to speed quick and perform testing with minimal supervision
- Manage entire projects or functions having modest scope/impact or portions of projects having considerable scope/impact.
- Identify key barriers/ core problems and apply problem-solving skills in order to address complex situations.
- Create, enhance and maintain the library of automated test cases.
- Minimum 5+ years QA experience with solid understanding and experience in SQA methodologies, techniques, and approaches.
- One to two years of experience in mobile app with a preference for various versions of IOS and Android
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences preferred
- The successful candidate must be highly motivated, quality conscious with a strong attention to detail
- Exhibits a history of achievement within their career to date
- Strong experience with bug tracking tools
- Experience along with a strong passion for Agile / Scrum
- Proven experience with agile testing methodologies, such as Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Solid knowledge of source control tools, such as GIT
- Ability to read specifications and produce test plans
- Capable of multi-tasking and ability to manage small and medium projects
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Working for Radio Systems definitely has its benefits! We offer a collaborative and creative team oriented work environment where we encourage you to take risks to learn and grow! We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K match. In addition we offer a rich wellness program which includes an onsite health clinic, workout facility and of course, we encourage you to bring your dog to work, which is our whole reason for what we do!