At Kronos, we see DevOps as a methodology that unites operations and development to automate everything. Our team advocates for facilitates and builds a DevOps culture and infrastructure.
• Responsible for all aspects of the code branching and integration, from SCM check-in through production deployment with a primary focus on Integration side
• Build out an entirely new deployment ecosystem, including automated and auto scaling testing systems on cloud
• Build and support custom tools that facilitate development and QA teams
• Work with the Operations team to build production deployment processes & systems
• Work with development and automation team to build production deployment processes & systems
• Working with Google Cloud and maintaining the health of Google projects
• Automating processes using Google API’s with the help of scripting languages
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering / Computer Science or equivalent experience with 3-5 years experience in DevOps
• Knowledge of system deployment & management systems (Chef/Puppet/Salt/RightScale) and Jenkins
• Familiarity with public cloud providers (AWS, Google Compute)
• Familiarity with CentOS, Ubuntu, SUSE Linux
• Development Tools – GIT(Stash), Jira, Confluence, VersionOne, Artifactory, Gradle, Grunt
• Ability to write in multiple languages including Python, Java, Ruby, and Bash scripting
• Familiarity with Java build tools - gradle, ant, maven
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.