Our Marketing, Distribution & Operations team within the CBS Digital Media group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium CBS content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. These include our direct-to-consumer subscription service CBS All Access, ad-supported streaming across our CBS digital properties and CBS Audience Network partner sites such as YouTube, MSN and Yahoo, transactional digital storefronts such as iTunes and Amazon as well as digital MVPD products and partnerships.
We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver CBS content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
The Social Media Customer Care Associate is responsible for fielding customer questions and concerns received through CBS’ owned social media channels. In addition, this position will also manage and maintain the CBS All Access “help” accounts.
This position reports to the Customer Care Manager, CBS All Access.
- Manage CBS All Access customer care account social handles and work with social media and customer care team to craft response strategies, and create our moderation and engagement best practices for customer care through social media
- Proactively monitor Facebook, Twitter and other CBS social media channels for customer feedback / concerns
- Develop expert knowledge of the CBS All Access service to address user inquiries that include, but are not limited to: account subscriptions, management, billing issues, content library, and basic application navigation
- Escalate customer concerns as needed to the Customer Support team with detail and precision
- Communicate service interruptions through social and act as the voice of CBS All Access on the front lines with customers via our CBS AA care social accounts during unexpected outages
- Be the eyes and ears of the CBS All Access customer service account and assist in developing a strong voice and identity for the CBS All Access service on social media
- Contribute to the social media strategies and tactics that will elevate the CBS All Access brand among consumers, drive audience growth, and establish a positive customer service reputation among users
- Be comfortable interfacing with legal, PR and other departments
- Stay current on social media trends and provide recommendations on approaches to improve customer care management