· Achieve GPW targets for the designated territory / span of Brokers
· Activation of agents
· Ensuring training of Brokers as per business requirements
· Ensuring business hygiene standards, in face of business pressure
· Ensuring planned spread of business across diverse product lines of the company
· Ensuring Brokers are motivated and building a long term connect between the agents and the company.
· Monitoring key competition developments and ensuring flow of information to the organisation
Performance screening of all Brokers allotted and taking appropriate action as may be required from time to time
Needs to have spent at least 2-3 years in the Broking / Alternate Distribution function of an insurance company ( life, general or health ). Experience of having successful Broker relationships would be an added advantage.
Minimum expected qualification – Graduation.
Candidate needs excellent communication skills, perseverance, adaptability, goal orientation and willingness to learn
IND SCO 149 150 1st Floor SCO 149 150 Sector 9-C Chandigarh 160009
Sales-Direct Sales/Acct Mgmt
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Nov 15, 2018, 11:05:52 AM