We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We refined Chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Conduct plot plan engineering in front-end and execution phases of multiple projects, including support of Site Engineering, Regulatory Affairs and local authorities for necessary approvals and permits
- Design proper site and plant layouts considering internal production processes, routes for material supplies and disposals, common infrastructure and utilities, facilities and site logistics
- Maintain and ensure proper site documentation (As-Is), layout and plot planning, update and review documentation after modifications and completion of investment projects
- Carry out field inspection to ensure implementation of site master plan requirements
- Coordinate activities related to area and land reservations, usage and dismantling of temporary facilities, laydown areas and facilities for projects and turnarounds
- Maintain the site master plan for CISS based on the future requirements of the business units, including relevant change request procedures
- Ensure compliance with the Covestro’s global/local site master planning standards, procedures, specifications and regulations, SCIP requirements and GB codes
WHAT YOU OFFER
- This position reports to the Site Master Plan Manager of CISS
- Interaction with various stakeholders to ensure adherence to site master plan and regulatory aspects e.g. block structure, corridors, roads, lay down areas, land reservation, safety distances etc.
- Integral part of Engineering projects including document reviews
- A sufficient planning and usage of land, utilization of buildings and facilities, resources and capital plays a key role for the successful long term strategic development of the site in terms of production, safety and environment.
Are you curious, courageous and colorful as we are? If so, we can offer you exciting career opportunities. We look forward to receiving your application including a cover letter, your resume, certificates as well as your salary expectations and your notice period. Become part of our Team - apply now!
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.