Job Reference #
- process and prepare client accounts related documents as a maker
- pre-check on client documents prepared by client advisor against internal procedure and checklist to ensure the application documents comply with internal procedures, document provided is in completeness
- contribute to continuous improvement of operation processes and services, ensure operations processes comply with regulatory requirements, guidelines and internal policies
- perform the specific regulatory reporting according to regulatory requirements, on a regular or ad-hoc basis
- support business and enquiries from Markets team on various products and develop the knowledge, skills and experience of team members
- support internal and regional projects if any
- no any compliance and regulations breach
Client Service Specialist
Country / State
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
you will be working with UBSCL ops team who covers daily transaction and client account related job
- to support business growth as well as to sure all processes in line with internal and external policy
- provide added - valued service to internal and external client.
- always keep in mind UBS culture and behaviors
- At least 4-5 banking experience, special for operations related job
- have good risk sense and operation knowledge in account service and transaction process
- familiar with operation related regulatory reports
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?