Talented Junior Architect
abastudio / Andrew Bartle Architects
New York, NY, US Location:
Tue, Nov 13 '18 Posted on:
ABA Studio is a small, progressive award-winning architecture firm in New York City known for contemporary architecture design, specializing in educational, commercial and residential projects.
We are seeking a smart, energetic, independent person to fill a Junior Architect position at our office in Chelsea. Applicants must have prior experience working in an office and show evidence of a passion for design. We are looking for someone with great communication skills who has graphic talent and is a self-starter with the ability to manage a broad range of tasks on time. We give everyone the responsibility to get their jobs done independently, and we strive to balance high work standards with a friendly and informal atmosphere.
The ideal candidate should have:
• 2-3 years of experience in all phases of design
• B.Arch or M.Arch Professional degree
• must be AutoCAD proficient
• Rhino & V-Ray proficiency
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator a must)
• Excellent communication skills; good people skills and a sense of humor a plus
• Excellent conceptual, technical, and graphic skills
• Legal authorization to work in the US and English fluency
• Current or imminent residency in the NYC region
Please submit one PDF document, no more than 8MB , that includes a succinct cover letter, a resume, professional references, and work samples of both educational and professional work to email@example.com . The cover letter should be one page maximum and include your availability, salary requirement, and legal authorization to work in the US. The email subject field should read: ABA Junior Architect: Your Name.
Applicants that do not follow the instructions above will not be considered. Regrettably, we do not have the capacity to respond to every applicant, so no follow up calls or emails please.