Born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler operates a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network, Zscaler is transforming enterprise security for the modern cloud era.
Assistant Manager, Technology Audit (Mohali/Chandigarh)
An experienced Assistant Manager is being sought to contribute to the ongoing development of the internal audit function and to Zscaler’s efforts to achieve compliance with regulatory requirements associated with its business objectives with a focus on technology and IT general controls. The Assistant Manager will directly assist the Sr. Technology Audit Manager and the Audit Manager in all key planning and operating activities of the function and will be instrumental in efforts to impact and influence positive business outcomes.
Core areas of accountability will include executing SOX and other technology and operational audits in line with internally developed standards. The Assistant Manager will contribute to performing and enhancing our ITGC testing, as well as work on technical technology and operational audits aligned with the Institute of Internal Auditors – Internal Professional Practices Framework (IIA IPPF) and Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) frameworks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work under the supervision of the Sr. Technology Audit Manager and Audit Manager to execute SOX, technology and operational audits commensurate with the size and needs of Zscaler.
- Test SOX technology and financial controls that have been defined across various financial and technology areas (i.e. ITGCs, financial reporting and revenue etc.).
- Document audit work papers in a manner that clearly outline the testing approach, evidence gathered and overall results/conclusions. These results should be clearly outlined and understood internally as well as by Zscaler’s external auditors.
- Develop workpapers that are consistently clear, concise and subscribe to a high-level of quality.
- Execute audit testing, prioritizing various audit assignments, conducting interviews, preparing appropriate workpapers and developing audit recommendations.
- Identify and develop audit techniques including continuous auditing, data analysis and monitoring leveraging the Zscaler platform and service. Identify and promote audit best practices associated with the use of Zscaler’s core platforms, applications and capabilities.
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with management, learning and understanding the business to better provide value-added services, establishing credibility as a an internal controls resource, and ensuring business partner satisfaction.
- Continue to develop and expand knowledge of the audit profession, our industry, and Zscaler products and information through self-study, research, and continuing education efforts.
- Adhere to and comply with applicable federal & state laws and regulatory guidance, as well as Zscaler policies and procedures.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of internal audit experience in industry or big 4 audit & consulting firms.
- Appropriate technology certifications in auditing are preferred (i.e. CISA, CISM, CISSP or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience in executing SOX ITGC testing and execution of multiple projects with the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated experience, skills and knowledge with IIA Professional Practices and Standards.
- Experience in a SaaS or technology related company is highly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively present audit findings to peers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a strong team member as well as an individual contributor.
- High degree of flexibility and comfortable in a high-paced environment with frequent changes.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Follow Us on LinkedIn