Job Reference #
Are you interested by regulatory developments and assessing their impact on the financial service industry? Do you have explicit experience working for a regulator and/or experience in regulatory advisory in banking environments? Do you ‘think on your feet’, balancing commercial objectives with legal, regulatory and ethical considerations
• be responsible for tracking regulatory changes and perform initial impact assessment on regulatory changes to the bank.
• Track action plans on regulatory changes and any emerging regulatory issues and liaise with relevant stakeholders for appropriate closure.
• Support Regulatory Process Management Framework including internal reporting
• Manages communication with China regulators and liaise with relevant stakeholders and management where necessary
• Support maintenance of the China regulatory obligation register
• Support regulatory reporting tasks, SMPs Application, compliance training on bank staff, compliance policies and procedures, employee conduct etc
• Other tasks assigned by line manager or compliance head
General Compliance Officer
Country / State
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control team in UBS China Limited in Beijing. C&ORC is an independent function which is responsible for the implementation and the monitoring of the Compliance and Operational Risk Framework across UBS. Roles within this function will provide an independent and objective assessment of all the compliance and operational risks across the Bank.
– University Degree level (Law or Economy) or equivalent
– At least 3 years of work experience in banking institutions in compliance
– analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for solving problems minimizing risk
– result-oriented and assertive (you don't shy away from challenging situations)
– goal-oriented, self-motivated
– strong communication skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
– attention to detail
– demonstrable professional integrity and a strong work ethic
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?