Born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler operates a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network, Zscaler is transforming enterprise security for the modern cloud era.
We are looking for Reliability & QA Engineer’s that will help take Zscaler's security platform to next level. Candidate will have end to end ownership of feature starting from testing, automation (if applicable), deployment and helping with monitoring of the feature(s).
- Design & develop test plan and test Zscaler software products includes protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, Encryption technologies etc. for company products to provide cloud security.
- Develop Program using various programming languages such as C and write scripts using PERL and/or Python for test automation development
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues within Zscaler products running on Unix systems
- Solve problems and establish plans and provide technical consultation in the design, development and test effort of complex Zscaler engineering projects
- Review product specifications and write the test case, develop test plans for assigned areas
- Identifies issues and technical interdependencies and suggest possible solutions
- Assist in development and delivery of training to cross-functional teams
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues to determine root cause and verify the fix
- 2-5 years of experience in testing within Networking and/or Security space
- Experienced in automation framework development & test automation.
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux environments.
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience in L2, L3; TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS & SSL
- Automation development skills in Python or Perl
- Very good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Testing Experience of Proxy Or Firewall is a plus.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Follow Us on LinkedIn