Want to work in the entertainment industry? Have a passion for animation? And do you like the color yellow? Then you should be an intern at Illumination. Join the company behind the Despicable Me, Secret Life of Pets, and SING franchises. As an intern you will take part in the department immersion program, work alongside studio executives, and have a voice in our latest endeavors.
Illumination is seeking a Creative Recruitment and Human Resources intern for the Spring 2019 semester to work closely with the Creative Recruitment and Human Resources teams. If you’re somebody that loves to influence from behind the scenes, find and build talent pipelines, create company culture, and wants to learn about the business behind the business then this is the internship for you!
- Creative Recruiting:
- Champion on-going projects.
- Update and maintain data in applicant tracking system.
- Research and collect data for various recruiting initiatives including university outreach, hiring trends, diversity and inclusion, etc.
- Update talent trackers.
- Research out of the box ideas for identifying emerging talent.
- Assist in facilitation of artistic reviews and interview schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
Champion on-going projects through research, collecting data and tracking progress.
Assist with the execution and development of employee engagement activities and initiatives.
HRIS Data Management, analytics and reporting.
Develop a current knowledge of California HR Laws and Regulations.
Assist with operational duties including special events, presentations, and studio activities.
Other duties as assigned
- Availability to work a minimum of 16 hours per week onsite (2 days).
- Must be available for a minimum of 10 weeks.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited, degree-granting school with preferably, a minimum GPA of a 3.0.
- Computer Savvy – Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, Adobe Suite, Social Media, Lever, Namely, etc.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Must enjoy the nuances of communicating with creative disciplines.
- Must have a passion for the animation industry!
- Interest in Creative Recruitment and Human Resources.
About Illumination Entertainment
Founded by Chris Meledandri in 2007, Illumination is one of the entertainment industry’s leading producers of event-animated films. Recently honored by Fast Company as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, Illumination’s franchises include two of the top-six animated films of all time, and its iconic, beloved brands have grossed more than $4.6 billion worldwide. Illumination is known for our memorable and distinct characters, global appeal and cultural relevance. We are always looking for exceptional talent to collaborate and create with.